Osgiliath

@Artist @Builder

EXTERIOR HOUSE BUILDING
There are three houses that need building, please go to /warp Osgiliath-example and notify me which house you intend to work on. Right now the houses are just outlines in concrete.

You can see the style you need to build in below the warp on the example street. I am aware that I have not yet produced a full build guide for the Osgiliath house style, but I am going to rely on your immense capabilities and capacity to follow a set style for these 3 houses.

If you need any advice, talk to me or @the_pharaohs_cat - though be aware he is quite busy. The wall texture is 90% stone brick, 10% cracked stone brick.

INTERIOR DECORATION
Numerous houses in the example street need interior decorating. Head over to the warp mentioned above, and go below to the houses marked with the yellow INT block. If you need some help or advice, talk to @BorinSwordbane who is leading interiors on this project.

FINAL NOTE: You must and I repeat must use the Resource Pack linked above in the header of this thread. I cannot stress how imperative this is.

1 Like