Minas Tirith (2013)

Minas Tirith (2013)

Info:
See Planet Minecraft post for more info on this map.
_Post on old site: https://goo.gl/W6RxQf_
Discord: EpicQuestz

Trailer (2013):

Download:
Do not re-host this file anywhere else. Full credit must be given if you use this map in any way by linking to www.epicquestz.com or our Planet Minecraft page.

[Download]
1 Like

I’d love to download this, but Malwearbytes is warning me not to trust the site.
I have newbuild and don’t want to spoil it so early on.
Is there another link where I can download safely and without caution?
I SO want to play this map :smiley:
Cheerz in advance :smiley:

I’ve updated the download, it should work fine now.

Also for posterity’s sake, the old counter said 15 thousand downloads pre me changing the link :wink:

1 Like

I love the build and i am considering getting a team together to build it in survival on the server i play on. i have one question. the castle at the top is not centered on the point going out over the city. would you have any suggestions on how that could possibly be fixed? im in construction and do wood work too and that was the first thing i noticed when i got to the top. im not nitpicking just asking if you have suggestions since its your build. i dont want to ruin it

1 Like

Hello!

A a short answer I could provide, I’d suggest simply basing the citadel off the central axis provided by the little spot at the end of the platform (the spot where Denethor fell down the city). This means that both the citadel and the garden in front of it should be made 1 block wider (in order for their width to be an odd number). This implies major changes but that’s what it costs rebuilding a map as old as this one (9 years!).

Long answer, I would suggest visiting our build server (build.epicquestz.com in 1.17.1 or upper versions) and visit /warp Minas_Tirith_Citadel and try to recreate that one, because it is more up to date with the newer versions and newer build standards. But that might be more difficult (though the end result could be rewarding).

I hope this helped :slight_smile: Good luck in your project!

1 Like

thanks for your reply. i will check out your updated one. we are only halfway through our current season so i am trying to plan ahead for season 4 by picking a build, getting a team together and everything. i was planning on updating this build in creative with modern blocks swapped in but if you already have a new build that will be helpful

ohhh my god that new build is EPIC… no it is BEYOND EPIC. how long have you been working on it?

I believe it has been over 3 years, but mostly because for most of that time it remained a solo project for @the_pharaohs_cat (who you seem to have seen online when joining the server), and he hasn’t had much time for this project lately. (If this is Cat’s Minas Tirith we are talking about and not the Empire War version, but I presume it’s the former)

i went to /warp Minas_Tirith_Citadel like you said to. i started to say hi to cats but he logged off i wish i was a builder like that. i could help but i am mainly good at using litematica and following a schematic.

anyone know, how can i put the structure inside lotr mod?

As far as I’m aware, you could try using MCEdit, or using the World Edit mod, after obtaining a schematic file of the map.